Thursday, June 15, 2006


Well, there wasn't much to shout about for Ukraine or the US. It's actually been a long time since I have since the US do NOTHING worthwile for 90 minutes. There was NOTHING good about that game...

Ukraine got beat partly by the weather (90+ temperatures definitely favor Spain), partly by the refs (the red card being the worst call so far in this World Cup) but mostly by the fact that Spain is actually a pretty good team.

Anyway... those who care watched the games and saw it for themselves... this post is mainly for the picture.

9 comments:

faith said...

that is wrong and disgusting.

Dasha said...

At least he shaved inside of the U and the S...

faith said...

yeah, thanks for that.

Dasha said...

And be happy you can't see the A...

faith said...

wrong, sick and wrong.

Glad to see that you are still your good old writing club self. :)

I still want to see your wedding pictures. I never got to see them.

Dasha said...

I don't believe it... surely you saw the album we brought with us to the states!

I'll get to posting some... but I'm not sure I want them on the same page as this guy

faith said...

Haha, I wasn't invited to your reception. :) The only time I saw you was when we went down to the Taylors for that picnic and then you were too sick and tired to do much. So, believe it. I surely did not see any of them. But I would like to see them.

Rachel Taylor said...

Correction: The U.S.A game had NOTHING good in it if you are American. However, if you are a....Czech Republican {is that right?} than EVERYTHING about that game was wonderful....except "6'8" getting hurt.

Dasha said...

For some reason, I have vivid memories of you being there... that is really weird. But thinking back... I don't really remember much of what happened in those two weeks.

P.S. {No, it's not right... it would be like saying that you are a 'United State of American'.. hehe}