Sunday, October 21, 2007

Revival

In an attempt to revive this blog, I am starting a new project. We'll see if I can post a picture every day from our daily activities. The picture may not be posted on the day it was taken... but hopefully it will reflect something that is happenning in our lives.

Picture number one:

Playing the cymbals for four hours every day at work can take its toll. No worker's comp... no band-aid break... no nothing. This is what my finger looked like after I had cleaned it up a bit. I still can't get it all of the cymbal...


(This post is dedicated to Anna Watcher-of-bloody-disgusting-things Peipon)

6 comments:

Dasha the Explorer said...

blah!!! I guess Anna is the only one who can watch it without feeling sick...
Feeeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!

Good plan for the blog...

Will Dasha post for you while you're out of the country??

Dasha said...

Actually, I meant to say that I would try to do this for a week... so being out of the country shouldn't mess up this plan.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. No picture here in America.Must be lost in transportation. Pics are good-I want to see more of the house.

Jeanne said...

Do you have a matching one on your left hand?!?!

Anna P said...

Thanks for the dedication! It isn't all that bad, can we get pictures of the different stages of healing?