Thursday, August 09, 2007

Righteous hatred

I just want everyone to know... I HATE the fact that I missed Ben and Linnea's wedding. I survived not being at Jack and Stacey's even though I was concocting schemes to get there up until the day before their wedding. Seeing as how I had "successfully" missed that wedding, I figured I could handle missing Hannah and Patrick's, Noah and Katie's and Ben and Linnea's.

Wrong...

It must be that while Jack, Hannah and Noah are very dear people, I really don't know Stacy, Pat, or Katie very well.

But Ben and Linnea are TWO very special people... getting married... on the same day... to EACHOTHER!

I don't like it... not one bit.

I'm jealous that Ben gets to be part of the Shelton family... That his in-laws are Mr. and Mrs. Shelton and that Jack and Jared are brothers... in-LAW. I'm jealous that Linnea gets to be part of the Taylor family, too. I'm jealous that only one picture (360th, I think... it's in my favorites folder) has me in it... and that even in that one I'm stuck behind Matt's phone... etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Somebody call the waaaaaambulance.


Really, Jamie--It was wonderful and special that you called--and we all missed you and Dasha.

Did you know you were in the slideshow? some kid pics and the mans with plans--
and others I think
We love you

Dasha said...

Mom said she saw me a couple times in the show...

KristenAnne said...

we all missed you there!

Anonymous said...

Here's a solution-host a reception for the lovely couple-in Ukraine!(We missed you too:-)