Monday, July 23, 2007

The Weddings

This is me at Ben and Linnea's wedding. It's the only shot I have of the wedding. I am seen here at four in the moring (Ukraine time) trying to make that special Skype call to Matt Robin's phone and talk to Ben and Linnea while they were cutting their cake.


Here I am again at Noah and Katie's wedding. They had me standing WAY in the back (Ukraine in the back). I couldn't even see sthe action or say hello. And the service at the reception was horrible. I'm standing there in the Noah shirt (you'd think they would know I was in the fan club) and no one even offered me a drink.

Those who were closer report that they had a great time. Dasha and I will try to be there next time.



P.S. Sorry I have no pictures with Dasha my date... I don't think she wanted this type of flattering picture taken of her and published.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ukrainiac said...

Poor boy...

Dasha the Explorer said...

three jamies in a row! You must really like yourself!

Anonymous said...

We really missed you both! THANK-YOU for calling-WHAT A TREAT!

grey rose (they/them) said...

We were glad you "came " to the wedding the only way you could--Thanks!!

Mrs. Shelton

grey rose (they/them) said...

I don't know why that sais it was Hannah--this IS Cindy SHelton!!!