Saturday, January 13, 2007

Noah and Katie

I just visited "Noah and Katie's Wedding Webpage". Basically it is a link to their registry and the story of how they met, got engaged, etc. But while browsing through the guestbook I found this little jem written to the happy couple from Joe and started laughing:

"On September 17th, at his computer in Josh's basement, Joe read Noah's third person account of his touching history with Katie. Joe was moved to tears, and decided to immediately make a pilgrimage to King to retrace the historic steps of the couple, just as soon as he finished typing this message."

This is why I love the Hall's...

6 comments:

linnea said...

HA! That is great

faith said...

They can be quite funny.

Dasha said...

I don't know... go to www.theknot.com and search for noah hall or katie harlan or both!

Dasha said...

AND I'm quite shocked that neither Faith, nor my mother commented on the fact that I spelled 'gem' as 'jem'... now don't go on and say that you wanted to but then reconsidered.

('Jem', by the way, according to dictionary.com is a terrorist organization.)

grey rose (they/them) said...

i am here to correct your spelling.

not really.

the halls are a rare bunch.
love all.

faith said...

I'm a horrible speller. I didn't even notice.