Wednesday, November 29, 2006

News

I guess I just feel like a should write SOMETHING...

Right now, Dasha and I are living in the apartment of MTW-Ukraine-head-honcho HUBERS! While the parents are away, we are 'babysitting' the three kids (Tim - senior in hight school, Dani - sophomore and Nate 5th grade).

Tomorrow we'll be picking Anna up from the airport...

Dasha had a fairly successful job interview for an editor post at Ukraine's equivalent of People magazine...

And I'm just plugging away as usual....

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

egg nog?!?! I think we'll be whipping up a batch when we decorate the Christmas trees!!!! We've been waiting a week for Anna to arrive to 'help' :)

Jeanne said...

The egg-nog is WONDERFUL!!!!!

Anna P said...

Thanks for the drop-off AND the pick-up! What fun, good times had by all I think.