Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mouth Soap

The first post of this blog was destined to be of Seinfeldian character (if I do say so myself).

I realized the other day how odd an item toothpaste is when a bit fell off my brush and became glued to the sink... I was fine with it right up until it fell off. Then it became quite repulsive. I wouldn't touch it... not even with my hand. I turned the water on really high... tried redirecting the water with my hand... splashed water all around the sink. No luck... that stuff is faster drying and much more permanent than most glues. Then I realized... In a ten second span I went from wanting to put that in my MOUTH to not even wanting to touch it with my hand. So which is it? Desirable or grotesque?

I still can't figure it out. But that thought is what drove me to start a blog... hehe.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hooray!!!
Welcome, welcome--
great post:) With such a great start--what wonders are to follow?!

faith said...

Heh. Good old Jamie. I have wondered this at times as well. But I never thought to blog about it. I guess that is the different between greatness and being just okay. Haha.